Friday, January 9, 2009

Sneaky ...

Ok, I have to admit, I am becoming a bit obsessed with this Deceptively Delicious mission. I am sneaking pureed veggies and fruits into EVERYTHING!!! And the family knows no difference! So I ask, is yellow squash in oatmeal over the line? I sampled it and you know what, it worked!!! Plus for an added bonus the cubes cooled down the oatmeal pronto.
On a semi-related note, Julia is eating everything under the sun these days. She only has 2 teeth but eats like she has a mouth full of them. She likes meat, cheese, veggies, grains and fruits. Eats yogurt well but has to space it out or she will end up vomitting. She is down to nursing 2 times per day and seems very content with that. I am done pumping ... Woohoo!!!! And I can not believe she is 10 months old tomorrow. This year has gone by so quickly.
Other Julia notes:




  • First Word - mama


  • Words that followed - baba, rara, emma, nenene, da (not quite dada yet but she's getting there) and loud (we swear she said this the other day but we'll see if she says it again!)
  • Standing all by herself
  • Crawling
  • Pulling up to things
  • Walking holding our hands
  • Rolling a ball
  • Clapping
  • Laughing at her sister
  • Recognizes herself in the mirror and gets shy about it
  • Loves her kitty




No comments:

Post a Comment