Sunday, January 4, 2009

As they say; "All good things must come to an end" Boohoo

Our winter vacation was perfect! I sit here and feel a bit glum, no more lazy mornings. As I type this next sentence, I have my fingers crossed, our girls are great sleepers. All but one day did they sleep until 7:45 a.m. which allowed Rob and I to catch up on some very welcomed ZZZZ's. They also took their naps right on schedule all week, which again allowed us to catch up on our own siestas or random house projects we've been putting off for the past 2 years! I also got cooking this week, making lots of purees (butternut squash, summer squash, carrot, sweet potato, pumpkin, spinach, and cauliflower) for the Deceptively Delicious mission. YUP, MY BLOG POST WORKED - Rob picked me up a copy of that fantastic cookbook! He's such a great guy and with a bit of guidance always gets me just what I want :) Which makes me think fondly of the great gifts I was spoiled with over the holiday and makes me want to scream THANK YOU THANK YOU to my loving family and friends, you all rock!!!!!!!!
It is this time of year when you realize that indulgence can be a wonderful thing. But like they say, everything in moderation! I have to admit, I didn't live by the moderation rule this holiday season, but I enjoyed every moment of it. So, January is for getting back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment