Saturday, January 31, 2009

Precious moments


Some cute moments captured this week:



  • Julia enjoying dinner and hugging her piece of bread and butter (another food lover thank goodness!)

  • Julia picking up any electronic toy and pretending it's a phone (then gets a confused look when it does not ring back at her)

  • Emma asking Julia for fish kisses

  • Emma saying to Rob "I love my Mommy, my sister, my Daddy, and my cat"

  • Julia cuddling her baby doll and giving it kisses

The simple things ... enjoyed.

3 comments:

  1. Mary thankyou but i could not have done it with out two beautiful,sweet,caring,kind,respectful,loving daughters april and marybeth.i would not and cannot change a thing in being blessed with two special people to mold and send out into this big scarry world,you both have made me so proud of your accomplishments over the years,so now i get to see through my mothers eyes emma and julia growing they both bring me much joy just to sit and watch the play we have the princess emma and julia is just so sweet and cuddly cant wait to see her get into stuff. but most of all i love you all from the bottom of my heart yours always love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, this was so cute! and yes how did mom manage us at this juncture in her life? Me in high school - completely boy crazy and skipping classes; and you the super athlete and student? It was fun though. Mom you are the best!

    PS- Mary you have inspired me once again. I now have a Vday theme on my blogger. xoxo.
    Oh and congrats again on the grant, I am so impressed and proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, so you are finally realizing what it takes to be a great parent. And the adventures that go with being a fulltime mommy and working mother,you will also note all that you mean to the girls too..So have fun and continue to blog away, as this type of journal can be handed back to the girls later on..Love to all...Auntie Cheryl

    ReplyDelete