Friday, December 19, 2008

Shout out to Pi

Sara, Sue and I have to post a shout out ... to Pi! Apparantly that's short for Pizzani. This was the Italian man we met at the Mexican joint last night. We had a fun Girls Night Out, which we thought was going to be low key and casual ... just 3 ladies heading out to have Margaritas and Cedillas ... but we were seated next to a table of single older Italian American guys who had already had a few too many drinks. So ... a $20 bill was slid on the table next to me and Pi's buddy asks "do me a favor, buy my buddy a drink and make sure you make a big deal about it and that he thinks it's from you". Well you know Mary ... I immediately oblige and concoct an even more elaborate plan ... I ask the waiter to make something phenomenal and definitely flaming! He does ... and comes back with a Mexican Margarita Bowl with a flaming lime in the middle! Well let's just say this gesture made those guys night and us girls had a great chuckle about it ... and a free round of Margaritas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment