Friday, December 19, 2008

CBIZ

Hmmm, just a little update ... Rob's company was acquired by a national firm this week. Tofias will join with CBIZ as of the new year. Take a look at the update: http://www.tofias.com/whatsnew/newstemplate.php?printflag=true&id=1826
Hopefully this will bring more opportunities for Rob and his coworkers and the possibility of relocation is also peeking my interest ... although I have to admit, being here in our house today with the warm stove and the snow falling outside our door, I am very content.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mary and Co.,
    I am so behind on email and life right now with my finals finishing up, so I am sorry that I haven't commented on how great your blog posts are sooner. And stop the flipping press...OK just because you're bogging can't mean that ya stop telling your peeps vital stuff on the phone. JULIA HAS TWO TEETH! I understand that this makes it easier to stay in touch, ma questo non va bene!!!! (but this is not good) You'll be putting me at a very unfair advantage. I go online like twice a week. Please don't stop gabbing about these huge things. It is what makes it fun to be an aunt. When I finish school I am sure I will be better about going on, but hook a sister up, until then! Please!!!! It was great to catch up on your blog and thanks so much for the lovely things you said about our girls day! It was really nice to just hang for the day and to shop til we dropped! It had been a few monghts since we had gotten to hang, but like you said it didn't feel that way at all.
    So...please ,please, please still keep me in the loop via the telephone b.c. all of the girls' milestones are just too important......

    ReplyDelete