Saturday, May 29, 2010

A visit with Nana


While on my quick trip to see Michelle, I got to see my Nana and my Aunt Kathy. It had been well over a decade since we saw one another, but it felt so wonderful and comforting. We got to catch up and also reminisce about the times spent together in Florida. My sister and I got to go on a plane by ourselves(right after I started Junior High and April was just about to begin High School). We had the best week with our Nana and Aunt -- swimming in the Ocean, Lakes and our favorite ... the River. We saw fireworks at night, ate lots of yummy treats, and always enjoyed afternoon Tea with Nana... I remember a trip to Alligator Alley and the swamp boat tour, ah if I could just find that picture of April and I ... we were pre-teen twigs with long unstyled hair!

Though it has been along time, our hearts are still very tender and will always be full of love for those memories. Our next visit will be longer and it will be a beautiful celebration of my Big Sister's Wedding!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment