Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun fun fun ...


Saturday night we had the luxury of having a fun night out with our NU crew.  It was Chris and Amanda's Jack and Jill party.  I am still new to attending these since we did not have them in my hometown. But it's actually a low key way to celebrate (OK let's be realistic -- PARTY) with the bride and groom to be.  And the couple gets lots of cash towards their upcoming wedding.  Now, it still makes me pause about the whole concept but then again it's also a clever concept too!  Either way, we had the best time.  My mom and Michael were awesome and took the girls for an entire day and a half so we could go and sleep out at April and Timmy's.  Which by the way, my "most likely" future brother in law has NEVER seen me drink more than a beer so he was quite floored when "Mary" showed up dancing and drinking Pearl Harbors.  It was so much fun.  Rob joined us on the dance floor for about 0.2 seconds but he wasn't far away watching at the bar and reminiscing with his college buddies.  By we all danced and/or drank a bit too much for 30 somethings but it was great to be able to catch up and I had my first Root Beer Barrel at a town bar in Ayer with April and Timmy!  I think that is what put me over the edge for the "sluggish" feeling I had on Sunday :)  Wishing the best to Chris and Amanda!!
The NU Crew
(April, Timmy, Adrian, Kim, Jim, Mary, Rob, Sherri, Neil, Tim, Amanda and Chris)



The bride and groom to be 
Proof of the rootbeer barrel in Ayer

Chris and I showing off our moves!

1 comment:

  1. Go Mary! Go Mary! :)
    We had an awesome time. Lets do this at least 4 times a year! LOL

    ReplyDelete