Saturday, April 25, 2009

New design ...

Despite our recent internet debacles ... we can not figure out if it is the country internet service provider or the outdated home computer we have but for some reason our service is so stinking dodgy it makes me want to scream! Regardless, I would like to introduce the new look to our blog. I think it's fun! Thank you to Kerri for always finding the coolest web stuff! This blog thing is becoming a bit of a hobby for me! It feels easy ... not any pressure to write or have anyone respond, just a way to share with you all and for you to check in when you can.

So there will be some down time between me reconfiguring the old stuff and integrating the new but here it is: the new CityGirl CountryBoy+2 design....

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE DESIGN! now guess what I need to do! LOL
    I love you all!
    AA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary.... I like the new design too and the pictures of Emma s party are awesome! It looks like you guys had a really awesome day! I am loving her all fabulous in her glasses near the bubble table. he he!

    I see what you mean about this layout keeping the updates front and center. I hope you had a great day today.
    Love M

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!!! Good for you Mary! Next summer you will have to come with me to BlogHer! So glad to see that you used Rainy Day as well - isn't she Wonderful????

    ReplyDelete