Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Elijah!

So the birthday bonanza has begun and it's hard to believe that we have all made it 3 years! Elijah kicks off our Birthday bonanza with a dinosaur themed party filled with fun and crafts! Great job Dianna you are much braver than me. our girls had a great time and Elijah had a blast and even became very fond of Julia ... in his words "I really like her" and then leaned over and kissed her. So he is a romantic already!Here are a few snapshots of the fun party and birthday boy!















2 comments:

  1. So glad you & the girls were here to join in the dino fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,

    I haven't been able to take a peak since last weekend, but I loved all the updates. Your Mom's valentine's Day party looked awesome and the flowers that Rob sent you are really beautiful. He always just the right thing to make you smile. You're awesome Rob.
    Also, it looks like Emma was having a ball at Elijah's party. I wish we could have been there too. Dianna tells me it is as if we were though b.c. Elijah says that every present he got was from Luigi. Funny, Huh!!! Hope you're having a great day.

    ReplyDelete